Learn how to tie a tie
Visual first impression is very important especially during an interview. Your own personal taste in clothes may not always be appropriate for the job. It always safer if you are not sure to wear a formal attire.
If you are a male candidate and you have forgotten your high school skills of tying a tie, follow these easy steps below and you will make a nice tie for that occasion.
Watch the Video Tutorial
1. Put the tie around your neck after you have buttoned up the top button of your shirt and turned up the collar. The two ends of the tie must be of different lengths. The wide end must hang down much longer than the narrow end
2. Lay the wide end over the narrow end
3. Turn back underneath
4. Bring it forth as illustrated with only the wide long end moving
5. On this position you can check your desired length of the tie
6. Turn again the wide end underneath the narrow end
7. Bring it up…
8. and turn down through loop…
9… as illustrated.
10. Pass wide end around front from your left to your right
11. Then up through loop…
12…. and down through the knot in front
13. Tighten now carefully and draw up to collar…
14. … and you have your perfect tie.