Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

ADC CONVERTER

Home Forums MPLAB XC8 Project Discussions ADC CONVERTER

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jayeshter 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

jayeshter
    Participant

hi sir, i have tried to adc in pic18f248, unfortunatley ii face some problems, lcd blinks randamly after one second, can you please check my codes, wheather any prob or not, i send circuit diagram and codes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bitahwa Bindu
    Keymaster

Hi.

Can you provide more information?

What do you mean by LCD blinks randomly after 1 second? Does this mean it displays correctly and only after 1 second it start blinking. Does it still display correct value even if while blinking?

What XC8 compiler version are you using? What MPLAB X IDE version are you using?

Are you testing in simulation, on breadboard or PCB?

jayeshter
    Participant

hi sir, thank you for replying me
    i am using pcb with 16 mhz xtal oscillator, and mplab x ide v4.01,
    and compiler xc8 v1.45 . i use pickit3 to fuse the program

i have attached the photos of display after fusing program, fist one sec it shows” adc display voltage” after one sec it starts to blink something writtern, thati can’t reading. its very fast. i also attached the pictures of source file i added. lcd side is working problem is with adc conversion

thank you sir

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bitahwa Bindu
    Keymaster

You look like you are working on a breadboard, can you try to use internal oscillator or use a lower crystal value let say 8MHz or 4MHz?

What are the values of your crystal oscillator capacitors?

Did you use decoupling capacitors on VDD and VDD2?

jayeshter
    Participant

YES, i used decoupling capacitors,this xtal oscillator is inbuilt in the pcb, change the external oscillator to internal?wat modification need to done in program?

Bitahwa Bindu
    Keymaster

I asked you whether you are prototyping on breadboard or PCB/development board you haven’t answered.

jayeshter
    Participant

hi sir. i am using a readymade pcb , pic 18f248 with 16 mhz oscillator is using, decoupling capacitors also installed in it

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Select your currency
EUR Euro
USD United States (US) dollar