- 19/07/2017 at 09:25 #2467
Good day. Can I use PIC16F877A as a microcntroller for this project?
I am an electronics engineering student and we usually use PIC16F877A.
- 19/07/2017 at 09:37 #2469
Yes you can use PIC16F877A as a microcntroller. You’ll have to make some small modification for this project to work, like changing LAT register to PORT, removing the ANSELx with appropriate configuration
- 19/07/2017 at 09:39 #2470
PIC16F877A does not have ANSEL registers. It will give you error messages if you use ANSELC = 0 or ANSELB=0. You can use ADCON1 instead if you want to configure these pins as digital pins as you can’t connect a keypad or relay to an analog input.
- 29/08/2017 at 16:08 #2662
how to set the negative temperature range for this project? with what modifications we can obtain the negative temperature range?
- 29/08/2017 at 23:26 #2663
- Connect ground lead of lm35 via two diodes such as the 1N914 to ground
- Measure output of the sensor and ground lead
- Subtract grounded voltage from output voltage. That is temperature.
- Multiplay the result to ref of the adc then divide by 1023
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.