- 14/04/2018 at 16:58 #3045
Hi, it’s me again.
Do you by any chance has the source code for ds1307 as an alarm which interface with pic16f877a?
- 14/04/2018 at 20:59 #3046
We used a different PIC but should also work with PIC16F877A with some minor modification.
- 14/04/2018 at 22:29 #3047
Can you explain like how is it posible to set an alarm using the source code?? I’m sorry if i ask so many question. It’s just that i am new to this
- 15/04/2018 at 00:09 #3048
You can use this example to follow along: https://libstock.mikroe.com/projects/view/945/programmable-timer
- 15/04/2018 at 04:54 #3049
hi, but if i use the source code here (http://www.studentcompanion.co.za/digital-clock-using-pic-microcontroller-and-the-ds1307-real-time-clock-mikroc/) what are the minor changes if i use pic16f877a?
- 15/04/2018 at 17:06 #3050
The minor changes we refereed to is if you use the DS1307 as a digital clock, but if you want to use it as an alarm, then follow the recommendations in that article.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.