- 30/05/2019 at 14:40 #5156
I want to send the code to AMEGA2560 using flowcode V8 (just bliking an LED). But I am getting this error:avrdude.exe:Error: Could not find USBtiny device (0x1781/0xc9f)
How to resolve it?
- 31/05/2019 at 03:55 #5157
- Did you select Arduino Mega 2560 as a target chip?
- In Build Menu, Project Options, under General Options tab, did you select the correct programmer port? when you plug your Mega, do you see its COM port here?
- 31/05/2019 at 11:35 #5158
I used ATMEGA2560
not Arduino Mega 2560
- 31/05/2019 at 15:07 #5159
You didn’t answer all the questions. Do you see your programmer or the MEGA COM port under the general option tab?
Are you programming with an AVR programmer or from USB using onboad bootloader?
Are you using the MEGA2560 or MEGA2560 R3?
This discussion might also assist you: http://ww.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforums/viewtopic.php?t=17402
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.