Forums MikroC Pro for PIC Project Discussions Help about enc28j60 with proteus, mikroc and pic

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bitahwa Bindu 1 week ago.

• Author

Serrano
    Participant

HELLO. I GET THIS ERROR: [NIC PACKET] Packet dropped due to buffer overflow: ERXST=0500; ERXND=1F19; ERXWRPT=0046; length=05B2; ERXRDPT=05FA; EPKTCNT=01 [U2] IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELPME? THANKS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bitahwa Bindu
    Keymaster

Hi. Where are you getting this error? In mikroC when you are compiling because we can’t reproduce that error, your code compiles successfully with no errors.

Are you getting in in hardware and if so, How?

Are you getting that error in Proteus simulation? Can you post the screenshot of that error message?

Serrano
    Participant

Hi, I’m getting this error in Proteus. I’m attaching a screenshot.

Thanks!!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bitahwa Bindu
    Keymaster

Can you provide more info:

1. Did you install the winPcap as described in the video?
    2. What is the IP Address of your computer. Did you include it in the ENC28J60 as Host IP Address?
    3. What operating system are you using?
    4. Can you ping your ENC28J60 board once you start simulation? Or does the error halt the simulation?

Serrano
    Participant

HI!!!

1. Yes, I do.
    2. The IP address is the lan 192.168.1.1 (router) and 192.168.1.5 in the mikroc and proteus. I try with many IP address. Yes I include it in the ENC28J60.
    3. I’m using Windows 10.
    4. No, I can’t. The error halt the simulation.

• I test the PROTEUS sample that use an enc238j60 and e eprom, and it work perfectly. Sorry, but I’m really lost…

Thaks for your help.

Best regards from Argentina.

Bitahwa Bindu
    Keymaster

Hi. We tried to figure out what could be the problem but unfortunately we can’t. That’s Proteus problem, it’s not microcontroller code problem. Even though you used the router IP address for your ENC28J60 which is wrong, you should use your computer IP address as the host in ENC28J60. But the IP address cannot cannot halt the simulation.

I suggest you ask that question in another forum especially a forum dedicate to Proteus, People with more knowledge with Proteus might assist.

And if you find the answer, please share it with us here in the forum, it might assist others as well in the future.

Serrano
    Participant

HI!!

I appreciate all your help! Of course, when I find the solution, you’ll be the first in know it!!!

Thank you very much indeed!!!!

Best regards from Argentina.

Bitahwa Bindu
    Keymaster

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.