Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

LCD INTERFACING

Home Forums MPLAB XC8 Project Discussions LCD INTERFACING

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bitahwa Bindu 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

jayeshter
    Participant

hi  sir, i am send the codes and circuits diagram. please have a look over it.program run successfully. but it doesnt work on hardwaer

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bitahwa Bindu
    Keymaster

Please upload the full zipped project not individual files as explained to you.

jayeshter
    Participant

sir, i have made the modification, still no change..

Attachments:

jayeshter
    Participant

this is the last file i executed . please look at this

Attachments:

Bitahwa Bindu
    Keymaster

I don’t know whether you are following our advice or not but we can’t discuss the same issue over and over again, we have other people to assist.

We sent you a working project, we tested it and it was working but you still can’t follow what we said.

Your void DelayFor18TCY( void )  is still wrong, can you copy it from the project we sent you? Or form this thread: http://www.studentcompanion.co.za/forums/topic/lcd-interfacing/

We resolved all your problems in the project we sent you, it should work unless there is something else in your hardware. Fix the DelayFor18TCY, then turn the LCD contrast variable resistor, if still doesn’t work, add an LED on your project, change your code to blink that LED just to test if your hardware is working, receiving enough and correct voltage.

jayeshter
    Participant

hi, i could find the problem, i have used PORT c instead of using portb, and cannged the library asu shows in the tutoriel 17.and added lcd source code to the source file. now its working

thank you very much

Bitahwa Bindu
      Keymaster

Good to hear that.

Thanks for your feedback.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Select your currency
EUR Euro
USD United States (US) dollar