- 06/07/2018 at 02:34 #3196
- 06/07/2018 at 03:00 #3199
Hi, Can you post the full zipped project, not just the individual C and H files.
- 06/07/2018 at 11:05 #3200
- 06/07/2018 at 13:51 #3202
Try to make these few coinages and see if will make a difference:
- In Proba.h, switch OFF the LVP: Change #pragma config LVP = OFF
- In Prob.c change int main(void) to void main(void)
- Remove the loop in the delay function, I used the loop in the past because the old XC8 compiler did not accept high delay values, but this limitation has been resolved in new compilers. Write: __delay_ms(1000);
- Do you experience the same problem even if you connect your LED to a different pin or PORT?
- 06/07/2018 at 17:46 #3203
O M G
I did all of the above and also saw that I wasn’t actually building and uploading this project, but a different one. It now works fine! Is there a way that I could select this project folder as my main one so I don’t have to right click on it and then click build and upload…I would very much like to just use the icons at the top to do so, but they seem to want to build and upload a different project by default.
Thank you again for your help! 😀
- 06/07/2018 at 18:20 #3204
To make this project as the main project: Right click it and select : Set as Main Project.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.