Forums MikroC Pro for PIC Project Discussions pcb ofautomatic temperature control system

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bitahwa Bindu 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

abdou oussalah
    Participant

hello i wonder if you can help me with the pcb layout of the circuit am doing this project and the only problem is i  cant draw the circuit by my self i dont have experience so if youa can help me with picture of the circuit whith a program like sprint layout or eagle…and i wonder if the circuit is double sided finaly i hope you can help me because time is running for me and thank you sir

Bitahwa Bindu
    Keymaster

Hi.

We provided the Gerber files, if you don’t know what they mean:

The Gerber format is an open 2D binary vector image file format. It is the standard file used by printed circuit board (PCB) industry software to describe the printed circuit board images: copper layers, solder mask, legend, etc.

There is also a Proteus schematic diagram that you can download from the article page, Proteus also have option to create PCB from the schematic diagram.

Unfortunately I cannot give you what we don’t have, we don’t use Eagle, I cannot create Eagle files just for you, we are using EasyEDA, it’s an online PCB design software, the only files I can export for you is the PDF and the Altium file if you know how to use Altium software.

I don’t know if Eagle will be able to import Gerber files generated by another software but it’s worth trying, watch this video how to import gerber files: https://youtu.be/OArHgvbQAhs.

Please find attached the files.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

abdou oussalah
    Participant

thank you sir , i know what gerber files means but sir after watching the files that you have send i see that the pcb and proteus wires are not the same for example there is 8 resistor on the pcb and 7 on proteus and some other things i wonder if that pcb is the same , and if he will work if i use it like the way he is , thanks you very much sir am very grateful for your help

Bitahwa Bindu
    Keymaster

Please check properly, we might have uploaded a wrong file. But the best option is for you to design the PCB yourself. There is no short cut.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.