- 27/12/2018 at 15:59 #4294ganimides2018Participant
Good morning guys and congratulations !, I need to do a project in FLOWCODE where I have mp3 files previously recorded in an SD card reader to play them in sequence by pressing a button.
- 27/12/2018 at 18:46 #4296Bitahwa BinduKeymaster
Hi Gabriel. Thank you.
On this page there’s an example how to stream audio from sd card: https://www.matrixtsl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Component:_ID_0b61bd39_05a3_46ee_a2a5_da7bffb583c5
- 27/12/2018 at 20:41 #4297ganimides2018Participant
Thank you Bitahwa but it´s very difficult to learn this example.This is not for beginners or newies people.I noticed that the same example written in Arduino C lenguage is a lot of more simple.Besides, I need to play MP3 files and these are .WAV.
- 27/12/2018 at 23:56 #4299Bitahwa BinduKeymaster
Playing audio is not a beginner project, unfortunately I can’t explain in simpler than this example. even with Arduino it seems simpler is because of libraries they are using that hide all the complexities behind.
There are plenty of free online MP3 to WAV converters.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.