PCBWay Rewards: How to get and redeem the PCBWay BeansBitahwa Bindu
PCBWay.com is a China Shenzhen-based manufacturer specializing in PCB prototyping, small-volume production and PCB Assembly service all under one roof with more than a decade experience.
Beside the good quality of their PCB and low cost for their services, One more feature that makes PCBWay.com stands out against their competitors it’s their friendship approach they have taken with their customers. They always want a closer relationship with their customers that’s why they run several programs to reward and empower their customers and the makers community at large such as:
- Sponsorship: They sponsor electronic engineering educators and students with free PCBs for their electronic projects,
- They have also created a platform for makers and engineers to Share open source electronic projects with the community with an opportunity to even get paid for just doing that,
- They run different promotions during the year like the Nov. & Dec. Shopping Festival(year-end promotions),
- The PCB design contest with ranging prices of up to $1000 in cash to provide a platform for hardware hackers, makers, electronic engineers and artists to compete to build a better future with open hardware.
- PCBWay Points, can be used to determine which level you are in and enjoy the corresponding discount when you make new orders.
- PCBWay Beans, these are special reward points that you receive from PCBWay.com that you can use to redeem gifts with.
- They have a Gift Shop built to reward every PCBWayers, and many more.
In this article we will explain more about PCBWay Beans, and learn different ways to get more Beans and how to redeem them.
What are PCBWay Beans?
The figure 1 above shows some few items you can get from your PCBWay Beans. For example you could get the RFID RC522 reader module by redeeming 350 Beans, this module is valued at $2. You could get the GT-U7 Ublox GPS Module with 1500 Beans or the ESP8266 ESP-01 WiFi module with just 450 Beans. There are really plenty of items to choose from the Gift Shop, there is definitely something for you there!
If the devices or gadget are not your thing, you could also redeem your Beans with Coupons.
For example with 600 Beans, you could get a $5 Cash off from your next purchase from PCBWay, this could be a PCB order, PCB assembly or any other PCBWay service.
So there is something for everyone here. For a list of gifts or coupons, please go to the Gift List.
Now you know what are PCBWay Beans, you might be asking yourself, then how to earn these Beans?
How to Earn PCBWay Beans?
There are several ways you can earn points where the PCBWays Beans are generated from.
- For every dollar you spend on PCBWay, you will earn 1 point.
- You can earn 20 points by just answering a question at PCBWay Answers, by sharing your knowledge with the community, to help others, you will be rewarded with some points.
- The other way to earn points is by purchasing something at PCBWay.com. You can earn 10 points each time to purchase at PCBWay.com. How cool is that!
This what makes PCBWay.com shopping experience cool, so many reasons to partner with them for you prototype PCBs. If you would like to try them, register now for free from PCBWay.com and you will get $5 coupon for free that you can use to place your first order and get first hand experience with the quality of their PCBs. We promise you won’t be disapointed.
For more information and to check your own Beans, please click on this link below: