433MHz Remote Control Kit With 2 Transmitters & Receiver with 4 Relays
433MHz Remote Control Kit With 2 Transmitters with 4 buttons each & Receiver with 4 Relays.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This kit consists of 2 remote control transmitters with 4 buttons each and a learning code wireless remote control switch (receiver) with 4 relays that can be used to control high powered devices.
It can be used from simple domestic remote control to autonomous control, like auto door, window, wireless lighting control, entrance keyless access, up and down controller, alarm system industrial control and security, remote control etc.
- 2 x Transmitters
- 1 x Receiver
- Working voltage: DC12V
- Quiescent condition: Less than 6mA
- Working temperature: -40°c+80°c
- Receiver sensitivity: more than -105dBm
- Working frequency: 433mhz
- Compatible with 2262 / 2260 / 1527 / 2240 etc chip and several code wireless remote control. So it can meet someone’s need of choosing the wireless remote control as they like to work with it.
- Output voltage: DC and AC is optional
- Output current: Less than 3A
- Max load current: 10A
- Dimensions: 72 x 52 x 26mm
Remote control transmitter:
- No of channels (buttons): 4
- Remote Distance: 200m
- Operating Voltage: DC 6V
- Frequency: 433mhz
- Operating Current: 13 mAh
- Code Type: Fixed code / Learning code
- Dimensions: 58 x 39 x 14mm
- Used battery type: 2016 button battery
- Press the learning code, the indicator flash, loosen your finger, press any button of the remote control, the indicator flash 2 times and off, it means you learn it successfully .
- It can learn more than 12 PCS 2262 or 1527 chip with the different code wireless remote control.
- Remove/clean: press the learning button about 8 seconds , the indicator turn on to off, it means the information that you keep have been removed successfully.
Output working way:
- Self-lock: connect the JP1 with the cutting out cap.
- Jog: the cutting-out cap is non-occupation, JP1 and JP2 do not connect either.
- Inter-lock: Connect the Jp2 with the Cutting out cap,
- Jog: press one button is ON, loosen your finger on the same button is OFF (need one channel switch and one buttons remote control).
- Self -lock: press one button for one time is ON, press the same button again is OFF (need one channel switch and one buttons remote control).
- Inter-lock: press one button is ON, press another button is OFF (need one channel switch and 2 buttons remote control).