A6 GSM/GPRS Development Board
A6 GSM/GPRS Development Board for Arduino and Microcontrollers supporting SMS, GPRS and Calls.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
Click on the Add to waiting list button below with your email address to get notified when this item is back in stock.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This is a professional version serial GSM / GPRS core development board based on GPRS A6 module. A6 GSM/GPRS Module is now a big competitor for SIM900 series module. It supports dual-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 3mA in sleep mode.
It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including GSM 07.07, GSM 07.05 and Ai-Thinker enhanced AT Commands.
- Working frequency: quad-band network, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- Working voltage: 4.8-9V DC (On-board voltage regulator circuit supply power for A6 module)
- Working Current: maximum of 2A
- Sleep Current: 5mA
- Onboard Micro SIM card holder, you can install Micro SIM card
- Onboard Micro USB interface for external power supply
- Communication Interface: TTL serial port / RS232 serial port
- Baud rate: 115200bps and it can also be set by AT command.
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V
- Make and answer phone calls using a headset and electret microphone.
- Send and receive SMS messages.
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.) .
- Be used to test the Ai-Thinker GPRS A6 module
- Pin pitch: 2.54mm
- Onboard antenna interface: SMA and IPX
|Dimensions||22.8 × 16.8 × 2.5 cm|