A9G GSM/GPRS & GPS/BDS Development Board
A9G GPRS/GSM + GPS/ BDS module. It has the basic phone/SMS, GPRS networking communications and GPS/BDS dual mode positioning function
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The A9G development board is a multifunctional development board based on AI Thinker’s A9G GPRS/GSM + GPS/ BDS module.
You can use it to verify the basic communication and peripheral functions of A9G module. It has the basic phone/SMS, GPRS networking communications and GPS/BDS dual mode positioning function. There are lithium battery charge management, microphone, speaker interface, USB communication interface, multiple user keys/ led, TF card slot, acceleration sensor, SPI interface, I2C2 interface, ADC interface on the boards, so you can develop different functions with this board.
- Remote monitoring intercom with GSM and microphone/speakers,
- Remote monitoring camera with GPRS + TF + camera extension board,
- Wechat payment slot machine scheme with the slot machine function.
- Anti-theft tracking device with GPRS + GPS and accelerometer
- Supports voice call and SMS message.
- Supports GSM/ GPRS frequency: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz.
- Supports GPRS data service, the maximum download data rate is 85.6 Kbps, upload data is 42.8 Kbps.
- Supports GSM07.07, 07. 05 AT commands and Ai-Thinker explosion command.
- Supports 3 serial ports, one download serial port, one AT command port.
- Size: 19.2mm x 18.8mm x 3mm
- Working temperature: -30 ℃-80℃
- Working voltage: 3.5v – 4.2v (it’s best to power by 4v)
- Power voltage: >3.5 Volts
- Low power consumption:
- Sensitivity GPIO level: 2.8 volts
- Connect USB-TTL with 4 wires when debugging, VUSB-5V; GND-GND; AT_TX-RX; AT_RX-TX
- Or power supply by USB, then connect another three lines, GND-GND; AT_TX-RX; AT_RX-TX
- Or power by lithium battery, VBAT-(3.3v-4.2) V; GND-GND; AT_TX-RX; AT_RX-TX; (VBAT power supply, need to press power_key button for about 2s)
- A9G development board can be powered by USB or lithium battery.
- It does not require any operation when powered 1-2s.
- Please press the Rst_Key button to reset.
- The module enters AT command mode by default.