Arduino Nano V3 – Aduino Compatible Board Geekcreit
Arduino Nano V3 – Compatible Board with free programming cable.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Arduino Nano V3 is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328. It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Uno, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
This board comes with a free programming USB cable.
1 x Arduino Nano V3 Compatible Board
1 x USB cable
- USB Chipset: CH341SER. Need to install CH341SER driver (Windows 7, 8, 10), here is the link: http://wch.cn/download/CH341SER_ZIP.html
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7V ~ 12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6V ~ 20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB (ATmega328) (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16MHz