ATMEGA328-PU – 8bit AVR Microcontroller, 20MHz, 32KB, 2KB
ATMEGA328-PU – 8 Bit Microcontroller, AVR ATmega Family ATmega328 Series Microcontrollers, 20 MHz, 32 KB, 2 KB. This is the Arduino Uno Microcontroller.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The ATMEGA328-PU is a low power CMOS 8 bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATMEGA328-PU achieves throughputs approaching 1MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
This microcontroller is popularly used in Arduino UNO.
Features include 32KB ISP flash memory, 1KB EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 23 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts,serial programmable USART, a byte-oriented 2-wire serial interface, SPI serial port, 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter (8-channels in TQFP and QFN/MLF packages), programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 32
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 20
- SRAM Bytes: 2,048
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 1024
- Digital Communication Peripherals: 1-UART, 2-SPI, 1-I2C
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals: 1 Input Capture, 1 CCP, 6PWM
- Timers: 2 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit
- Number of Comparators: 1
- Temperature Range (C): -40 to 85
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 1.8 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 32