- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The BC548 has a gain value of 110 to 800, with a maximum Collector current of 500mA. To bias this transistor the IB should be limited to 5mA.
- Driver Modules like Relay Driver, LED driver etc.
- Amplifier modules like Audio amplifiers, signal Amplifier etc.
- Darlington pair
- Bi-Polar NPN Transistor
- DC Current Gain (hFE) is 800 maximum
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 500mA
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 5V
- Base Current(IB) is 5mA maximum
- Available in To-92 Package