- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This flexible pressure sensor is based on new nanometer pressure-sensitive materials supplemented by ultra-thin film substrate.
Highly sensitive flexible nanometer materials can realize highly sensitive detection of pressure.
It has pressure sensitive function as well as water-resistant function.
When sensor detects outside pressure, the resistance of sensor will change.
Pressure signal can be converted into a corresponding electrical signal output using simple circuit.
- Measuring Range: 0-500g, 0-2kg, 0-5kg, 0-10kg, 0-20kg (One for each model)
- Thickness: <0.25mm
- Lifespan: 1million times
- Initial Resistance: 10MOmega(no load)
- Response Time: <1ms
- Restore Time: <15ms
- Test Voltage: DC 3.3V (typical)
- EMI: Not generate
- EDS: Not sensitive
- Sensing Area Outer Diameter: 9mm
- Sensing Area Inner Diameter: 7.5mm
- Pin Spacing: 2.54mm