DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module
DHT11 low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor module.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The DHT11 is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
It’s simple to use, but requires careful timing to grab data. The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds.
Compared to the DHT22, this sensor is less precise, less accurate and works in a smaller range of temperature/humidity, but its smaller and less expensive
This module interface with a MCU with 3 pins.
- Model: sensor DHT11
- Signal transmission range: 20m
- Humidity measuring range: 20 – 95% RH
- Humidity measurement error: + / -5%
- Temperature measurement range: 0 – 50°C
- Temperature measurement error: + / -2°C
- Operating voltage: 3.3 – 5V
- Output type: digital output
- Small plates PCB size: 3.2 x 1.4cm
- Power LED: red
- Net weight: 8g