DHT21/AM2301 Temperature & Humidity Sensor
DHT21/AM2301 Temperature & Humidity boasts a high temperature accuracy of ±0.3℃ better than DHT11 or DHT22 and relative humidity accuracy of +/- 3%.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
Click on the Add to waiting list button below with your email address to get notified when this item is back in stock.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The AM2301 or also known as DHT21 digital temperature sensor is one of the common from the range of DHT Temperature & Humidity sensors and boasts a relatively high temperature measurement accuracy of ±0.3℃ better compared to the DHT11 or DHT22 and with a relative humidity accuracy of +/- 3%. It has only 3 wires, including power and ground, meaning only one digital pin is required to interface it to a microcontroller. For Arduino development platforms the sensor is very well supported by the DHT library available from the Arduino Playground website.
- Consumer goods,
- Automatic control,
- Data loggers,
- Humidity regulator,
- Weather stations, and
- other humidity measurement and control.
- DHT21 is the former name, new name is AM2301
- Power supply: 3.3-5V DC
- Output signal: digital signal via single-bus
- Sensing element: Polymer humidity capacitor
- Measuring range: humidity 0-100%RH; Temperature -40~80Celsius
- Accuracy: humidity +-3%RH(Max +-5%RH); Temperature <+-1Celsius
- Resolution or sensitivity: humidity 0.1%RH; Temperature 0.1Celsius
- Repeatability: humidity +-1%RH; Temperature +-0.2Celsius
- Humidity hysteresis: +-0.3%RH
- Long-term Stability: +-0.5%RH/year
- Sensing period: Average: 2s
- Dimensions size 59*27*13.5mm