DHT22/AM2302 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor
DHT22 low cost humidity and temperature sensor with a single wire digital interface..
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
Click on the Add to waiting list button below with your email address to get notified when this item is back in stock.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The DHT22 (also known by AM2302) is a low cost humidity and temperature sensor with a single wire digital interface. The sensor is calibrated and doesn’t require extra components so you can get right to measuring relative humidity and temperature.
Compared to the DHT11, this sensor is more precise, more accurate and works in a wider range of temperature/humidity.
- Type : AM2302
- Accuracy Resolution : 0.1
- Humidity Range : 0-100%RH
- Temperature Range : -40~80c
- Humidity Measurement Precision : ±2%RH
- Temperature Measurement Precision : ±0.5c
- 4-pin Package
- Ultra-low Power
- No Additional Components
- Excellent Long-term Stability
- All Calibration, Digital Output
- Completely Interchangeable
- Long Distance Signal Transmission
- Relative Humidity and Temperature Measurement