ESP32-EVB Development Board with WiFi, BLE, Ethernet, SD card
ESP32-EVB Development Board with wired 100Mb Ethernet Interface, WiFi, Bluetooth LE, Micro SD card, Remote control IR, CAN, UEXT and GPIO.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This is the ultimate Internet of Things (IoT) development board with wired 100Mb Ethernet Interface, Bluetooth LE, WiFi, Remote control IR, and CAN connectivity.
The board can operate with single LiPo backup battery like UPS as it has an internal LiPo battery charger (no step-up converter, so relays, CAN and USB power would not work over battery). Two relays allows you to switch power appliances on and off. The board has also an SD card slot.
- ESP32-WROOM32 module
- Built-in programmer for Arduino and ESP-IDF
- WiFi, BLE connectivity
- Ethernet 100Mb interface
- MicroSD card
- 2 x 10A/250VAC (15A/120VAC 15A/24VDC) relays with connectors and status LEDs
- CAN interface
- IR received and transmitter, up to 5 meters distance
- LiPo charger for stand alone operation during power breaks with 4 status LEDs
- Power jack for external power supply, 5V
- UEXT connector to connect UEXT modules
- GPIO 40 pin connector with all ESP32 ports
- Dimensions: (75 x 75)mm ~ (2.95 x 2.95)
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 cm|