ESP8266 ESP-01 Wireless Module
The ESP8266 WiFi serial transceiver module offers a cheap way to expand microcontroller projects with Internet. It has an Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This WiFi serial transceiver module is based on the ESP8266 chipset, a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
The ESP8266 modules offer a very cheap way to expand microcontroller projects with Internet connection. ESP8266 has an Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack. The module runs at 3.3 Volt and the serial port is set to a data rate of 115200 baud.
ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- Power down leakage current of 10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- Wake up and transmit packets in 2ms
- Standby power consumption of 1.0mW
- Size 21.1mmx13.2 mm