ESP8266 ESP-12E Wireless Module
ESP8266 is a low cost wifi solution. This module can give any Microcontroller access to WiFi network. The ESP-12E is an enhanced version ESP8266-12.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ESP8266 is a low cost wifi solution from Espressif, it has been popular recently among IoT or WiFi-related projects. It’s an extremely cost-effective WiFi module, it’ s easy to use with a little extra effort it can be programmed just like any microcontroller. This module can give literally any Microcontroller or Arduino access to WiFi network.
The ESP-12E comes with integrated antenna. The ESP-12E is an enhanced version ESP8266-12. It improves the external circuit, enhanced impedance signal output is better.
- Standards Certification: FCC / CE / TELEC
- Operating Voltage: 3.0-3.6V (recommended 3.3V)
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)
- 3DBi PCB-on-board antenna
- Operating Current: 80mA
- Operating temperature: -40 ° ~ 125 °
- Package Size 16mm*24mm*3mm
WiFi Protocles 802.11 b/g/n
- WiFi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- SPI flash, the capacity of which is 4 MB
- 10-bit analog ADC
- Deep sleep power <10uA