Fingerprint Reader Module – Serial TTL
Fingerprint Sensor Module for Arduino and Microcontrollers. All communication is done via USART.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This fingerprint sensor simplifies the addition of fingerprint detection and verification to your project.
The product consists of optical fingerprint sensor, high-speed DSP processor, high-performance fingerprint comparison algorithm, large-capacity FLASH chip and other hardware and software. The fingerprint module has stable performance, perfect functions, and has multiple functions such as fingerprint collection, fingerprint registration, fingerprint comparison, and fingerprint search.
Usage is very simple, as long as you have a serial serial port (USART) on your microcontroller, you can operate this module with Arduino, PIC microcontroler, MSP430, AVR, STM32, ARM, FPGA etc. This module is controlled by the serial port, you can also use the serial port of the computer to control this module.
- Fingerprint door locks, safes, boxes, finance and other security areas;
- Identity system such as access control system, industrial computer, POS machine, driving training, attendance and so on;
- Management areas such as private clubs, management software, and licensing;
- Financial insurance, medical care, pension payment, and other financial fields.
- Power supply voltage: DC 3.8 to 7.0V
- Backlight color: red
- Lighting mode: long light / flashing
- Power supply current: working current: <60mA
- Peak current: <85mA
- Fingerprint image entry time: <0.5 seconds
- Window area: 15×17mm
- Matching method: comparison method (1:1)
- Search method (1:N)
- Feature file: 384 bytes
- Template file: 786 bytes
- Storage capacity: 240 pieces
- Security level: 3 (low to high: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- FAR: <0.001% (when the security level is 3)
- Rejection rate (FRR): <1.0% (when security level is 3)
- Search time: <220 milliseconds (1:240 hours, mean)
- Host computer interface: UART (TTL logic level)
- Communication baud rate (UART): (9600×N)bps where N=1–12 (default value N=6, ie 57600bps)
- Working environment: Temperature: -30 ° C to +70 ° C
- Relative humidity: 40% RH to 85% RH (no condensation)
- Storage environment: Temperature: -40 ° C to +85 ° C
- Relative humidity: <85% H (no condensation)
|Dimensions||4.4 × 2 × 1.7 cm|