Fingerprint Sensor ZFM-20 Series
Fingerprint Sensor Module ZFM-20 Series for Arduino and Microcontrollers. All communication is done via USART.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This fingerprint sensor simplifies the addition of fingerprint detection and verification to your project..
There’s a high powered DSP chip AS601 that does the image rendering, calculation, feature-finding and searching. You can also enroll new fingers directly – up to 162 fingerprints can be stored in the on-board FLASH memory. There’s a red LED in the lens that lights up during a photo so you know its working.
In image search mode the sensor compares the current scanned image with the stored database and if there is a match it sends the index number of the stored image that matches the current scanned fingerprint. All communication is done via UART.
It is easy to use and by far the best fingerprint sensor you can get.
- Power supply: 3.6-6VDC
- Working current: 100mA. Peak: 150mA
- Custom cable with connector included (for easier access to the UART)
- UART settings :9600,8,1,N
- Image aquire time: < 1s
- Average search time: < 1s
- Operating temperature: -10+40C
- Operating humidity: 40-85%
- Wire connection: Red – Vcc, Black – GND, Green – Data Out , White – Data In
- Matching Mode: 1:1 and 1:N
- UART signals: 3.3V and 5V tolerant
- Dimensions: 55 x 22 x 22 mm