HC-05 Bluetooth Serial Transceiver Module Slave And Master
HC-05 Bluetooth Serial Transceiver Module Slave And Master.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The HC-05 is a popular and easy to use Bluetooth wireless module that can be used as a master or slave by user.
Wiring(only need 4 wires): RX to RXD / TX to TXD / GND to GND / 3.3V to 3.3V
Note: This module does not suitable for IOS system.
- Wave band : 2.4GHz – 2.8GHz, SM Band
- Protocol : Bluetooth V2.0
- Power Class : (+6dbm)
- Reception sensitivity: -85dBm
- Voltage : 3.3V (2.7V-4.2V).
- Serial module rating voltage 3.3v,can be directly connected to different kind of MCU (Arduno/51/AVR/PIC/ARM/MSP430 ect.), also can be directly connected the 5v MCU.
- Current : Paring – 35mA, Connected – 8mA
- Temperature : -20C～41.67C
- User defined Baud rate : 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800, 921600, 1382400
- LED indicates the Bluetooth connection status, fast flash stand for no connection, slow flash stand for AT mode, double flash stand for connect success
- Base plate with anti reverse diode, have 3.3v LDO, unpaired current is about 30mA, paired is about 10mA, input voltage could not over 7V
- Field effective distance is 10 meters(class 2)
- Uses AT commands to switch to host or slave mode
- You can use it simply for a serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU and GPS, PC to your embedded project and etc.
- Lead out 6 pin : “STATE” “RXD” “TXD” “GND” “VCC (+5V)” “EN”
- Default serial- port setting : 9600; The Bluetooth pairing code: 1234
|Dimensions||3.7 × 1.4986 cm|