HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor
HC-SR501 Passive Infrared sensor (PIR) popularly used for prototyping with microcontrollers and Arduino.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The HC-SR501 is based on infrared technology using LHI778 probe design, high sensitivity, high reliability, ultra-low-voltage operating mode, widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic controlled products.
Highly integrated Passive Infrared sensor popularly used for prototyping with microcontrollers and Arduino.
Automatic lighting hallways, corridors, bathrooms, basements, warehouses, garages, and other places, automatic ventilation exhaust fan and other electrical appliances (incandescent, fluorescent, buzzer, automatic doors, electric fans, dryers and automatic washing machine) especially for use in businesses, hotels, shopping malls, warehouses, sensitive areas or security zones and alarm systems. Can also be used for security purposes
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V-20V
- Static power consumption: 65 microamps
- Level Output: High 3.3V , Low 0V
- Delay time:Adjustable (0.3 seconds to 10 minutes)
- Blocking time: 0.2 seconds
- Trigger: L can not be repeated, H can be repeated, the default value is H
- Induction Range: Cone angle of less than 120 degrees, less than 7 meters
- Working temperature: -15℃-70℃
Please submit any technical issue into our forum