- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This Infrared (IR) remote control kit consists of ultra-thin infrared remote control and 38KHz infrared receiver module. This mini slim infrared remote control has 17 keys. Its transmit distances up to 8 meters. Ideal for handling a variety of equipment indoors.
IR receiver module can receive standard 38KHz modulation remote control signal. You can decode the remote control signal through your programming code.
This IR kit provides a remote control capability to your project, you can control devices remotely connected to your Arduino or microcontroller projects. It has 4 directional buttons that are good for Robot or other direction control applications.
- 1 x Handheld IR Remote,
- 1 x IR receiver module
- 1 x cable to connect to Arduino
- Transmission distance: up to 8m(depending on the surrounding environment, sensitivity of receiver etc)
- Battery: CR2025 button battery- Not Included
- Battery capacity: 160mAh
- Effective angle: 60°
- Sticking material: 0.125mmPET
- Effective life: 20,000 times
- Static current: 3uA – 5uA
- Dynamic current: 3mA – 5mA
- Based on NEC protocol
- Wavelength: 940Nm
- Frequency: crystal oscillator: 455KHz; IR carrier frequency: 38KHz
- The handheld remote has a small clear plastic piece in the battery compartment that must be removed to activate it. You can usually just pull it out.
- IR Remote Control Kit- Uses CR2025 Battery- Not Included