ISD1820 Voice Recorder and Player Module with Speaker
ISD1820 Voice Recorder and Player Module with Speaker.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Voice Record Module is based on ISD1820, which a multiple-message record/playback device. It can offers true single-chip voice recording, no-volatile storage, and playback capability.
This module is very easy to use – which you can direct control by push button on board or by a microcontroller such as Arduino, PIC, STM32, ChipKit etc. From these, you can easy control record , playback and repeat and so on.
It is an easy to use 10 second voice recording module with high-quality, natural voice. Can be used as propaganda module with looping, jog playback, single-pass play function.
This module can directly drive a small speaker 8 ohm 0.5W. The power supply is 3-5V,
- Easy to use 10 second voice recording and playback.
- High quality, natural voice restore.
- Can be used as a megaphone module.
- With loop play, jog play, single play function.
- This module can directly drive 8 ohm 0.5W small speakers.
- Power supply: 3-5V, can be connected to the pin.
- Record and playback control mode: key control or , control line IO has been led out.
FT jumper: through control, it allows the microphone voice directly to the speaker to playback.
1 x Voice module
1 x 0.5W 8R speaker
1 x XH2.54 cable