MCP2515 CAN Bus Module Board with TJA1050 CAN transceiver
MCP2515 CAN Bus Module with TJA1050 High speed CAN bus transceiver, ideal for Automotive CAN applications
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The MCP2515-E/P is a second generation stand-alone controller area network (CAN) Controller that implements the CAN specification, it is capable of transmitting and receiving both standard and extended data and remote frames.
This module uses the MCP2515 CAN controller with TJA1050 High speed CAN transceiver, ideal for Automotive CAN application.
This CAN Bus Module allows you to poll your car’s ECU (computer) for information including coolant temperature, throttle position, vehicle speed, and engine rpms using Arduino, PIC microcontroller or any other microcontroller of your choice with standard SPI interface.
- Support CAN V2.0B technical specification, communication rate 1Mb/S
- 0~8 bytes long data field
- Standard frame, extended frame and remote frame
- Module 5V DC power supply,
- Interface: SPI protocol
- 120 ohm terminating resistor. Impedance matching, guaranteed drive capability, long-distance data transmission to prevent signal emissions
- Working current: typical value is 5mA, standby current is 1 micro-amperes. Except the power indicator.
- Operating temperature: industrial grade -40 ° C to 85 ° C