MicroSD Card Adapter Module
MicroSD Card Adapter Module, a low-cost board to interface Arduino/ microcontroller with SD card using SPI interface.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The MicroSD Card Adapter module is a Micro SD card reader module that supports Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC card (high-speed card). It has a level conversion circuit that can interface level 5V or 3.3V level.
Communication with Arduino or any other microcontroller is through a standard SPI interface. The MicroSD Card Adapter module is an effective and low-cost board that you can use to interface easily your Arduino or microcontroller project with an SD card.
- Support Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC card (high-speed card)
- The level conversion circuit board that can interface level is 5V or 3.3V
- Power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Communication interface is a standard SPI interface
- 4 M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation
- Control Interface: A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin;
- 3.3V regulator circuit
- Level converter chip