MPLAB® Snap In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer
MPLAB® Snap In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer for PIC/dsPIC/AVR (Atmel) microcontrollers.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The MPLAB® Snap In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer allows affordable, fast and easy debugging and programming of most PIC®, dsPIC® and AVR flash MCUs, using the powerful graphical user interface of MPLAB X IDE version 5.05 or later. The MPLAB Snap can be connected to a computer using a High-Speed USB 2.0 interface and can be connected to the target via an 8-pin Single In-Line (SIL) connector. The connector uses two device I/O pins and the reset line to implement in-circuit debugging and In-Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™). It has all the speed and features entry-level users need to quickly debug their prototype.
The MPLAB Snap programs fast, with a powerful 32-bit 300 MHz SAME70 MCU for quicker debug iterations. Along with a wide target voltage, the MPLAB Snap supports advanced interfaces such as 4-wire JTAG and Serial Wire Debug with streaming data gateway, while being backward compatible for demo boards, headers and target systems using 2-wire JTAG and ICSP.
- Matches silicon clocking speed: Programs as fast as the device will allow
- Target voltage of 1.20V to 5.5V: Wide target voltage supports a variety of devices
- Portable USB-powered: Powered by a high-speed USB 2.0, no external power required
- CE and RoHS-compliant
- 8-pin single in-line header: Supports advanced interfaces such as 4-wire JTAG and Serial Wire Debug with streaming data gateway
- Compatibility: Backward compatible for demo boards, headers and target systems using 2-wire JTAG and ICSP
- Ease of maintenance and feature upgrade: Add new device support and features by installing the latest version of MPLAB X IDE, which is available as a free download at http://www.microchip.com/mplab/mplab-x-ide
- MPLAB Snap In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer
- MPLAB X IDE version 5.05 or later
- PC-compatible system with an Intel® Pentium® class or higher processor, or equivalent
- Available USB port
- Microsoft Windows® 7 or later, Mac OSX® and Linux® operating systems
Unboxing the New MPLAB® Snap Debugger