MQ-135 Ammonia Sulfide, Benzene Vapor Gas Sensor Module
MQ-135 Ammonia Sulfide Benzene Vapor Gas Sensor Module.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The MQ135 gas sensor uses a sensitive material, in clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). When the sensor is kept in their environment In the polluting gases , the conductivity sensor with increasing air pollution in gas concentration increases.
Using a simple circuit can change the conductivity conversion of an output signal corresponding to the gas concentration.
MQ135 sensor for ammonia, sulfide , benzene vapor high sensitivity of the smoke and other harmful gases is also very good. This sensor can be used to measure a variety of harmful gases , is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications
- It adopts high quality double panel design with power indication and TTL signal output indication;
- It has DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
- The TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output is low, the signal light is on, it can be directly connected to the MCU or relay module)
- The voltage of the analog output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- It has good sensitivity to gas and natural gas detection.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning;
- Product dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
- It has a long service life and reliable stability
- Quickly response recovery characteristics
- Detection of gas: Ammonia /Sulfide/ Benzene vapor
- Detection of Concentration: 10-1000ppm
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Power consumption (current): 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital quantities 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively non-polluting), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V
- Using the chip: AT89S52
- Crystal: 11.0592MHZ
- Baud rate: 9600
Special Reminder: After the sensor is energized, it needs to be preheated for about 20 seconds, and the measured data is stable. The heating of the sensor is a normal phenomenon, because there is a heating wire inside, if it is hot, it is not normal.