- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This gas sensor detects the presence of combustible gas and smoke at concentrations from 300 to 10,000 ppm.
The output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases. The sensor’s simple analog voltage interface requires only one analog input pin from your microcontroller.
This module is useful for gas leakage detection (home and industry). It is suitable for detecting H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol, Smoke or Propane. Due to its high sensitivity and fast response time, measurement can be taken as soon as possible. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted by potentiometer
- Chip: LM393, ZYMQ-2 gas sensors
- Detectable Concentration : 300-10000ppm (flammable gas)
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC (VCC Pin)
- Power consumption (current): 150mA
- Dual Signal Output (analog (AO pin) and TTL (DO pin) level output)
- TTL output signal is normally low, goes high when has is detected. Threshold is adjusted with the on-board potentiometer
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Indicator LEDs
- DO (Digital Output On)
|Dimensions||3.2 × 2.2 × 2.7 cm|