MQ-3 Alcohol, Ethanol Gas Sensor Module
MQ-3 Alcohol, Ethanol Gas Sensor Module.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The MQ-3 Alcohol and Ethanol Gas Sensor Module detects the presence of Alcohol and Ethanol Gas. It has high sensitivity and fast response, it can be used in Breathalyzers.
The output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjustable by a potentiometer.
- Main chip: LM393, ZYMQ-3 gas detector
- High quality double panel design, with power indicator and TTL output signal.
- Have DO switch signal(TTL) output and AO analog signal output.
- TTL output signal for low level effectively. (when the low output electric signal lights at ordinary times, can be directly connect single chip microcomputer or relay module)
- Analog output voltage with concentration, the higher concentration, the higher voltage.
- Has better sensitivity with the liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, city gas, smoke.
- Has long service life and reliable stability
- Rapid response recovery features
- Working Voltage: DC 5V
- Can be used for motor vehicles and other prohibition drunken drivers homework personnel on-site testing, also used in other places of ethanol vapor detection.
|Dimensions||3.2 × 2.2 × 2.7 cm|