MQ-4 Methane Natural Gas Sensor Module
MQ-4 Methane Natural Gas Sensor Module.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The gas sensing material used in the MQ-4 gas sensor is tin dioxide (SnO2) with low conductivity in clean air. When there is a flammable gas in the environment where the sensor is located, the conductivity of the sensor increases as the concentration of flammable gas in the air increases.
A simple circuit can be used to convert the change in conductivity into an output signal corresponding to the gas concentration.
The MQ-4 gas sensor has high sensitivity to butane, propane and methane, and has a good balance between methane and propane.
This sensor detects a wide range of flammable gases, especially natural gas, and is a low cost sensor for a variety of applications. It is suitable for monitoring equipment for liquefied gases, natural gas and gas in the home or industry. Excellent resistance to ethanol and smoke.
- It adopts high quality double panel design with power indication and TTL signal output indication;
- It has DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
- The TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output is low, the signal light is on, it can be directly connected to the MCU or relay module)
- The voltage of the analog output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- It has good sensitivity to gas and natural gas detection.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning;
- Product dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
- It has a long service life and reliable stability
- Fast response recovery characteristics
- Detection of gas: Natural gas/Methane
- Detection of Concentration:300-10000ppm
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Power consumption (current): 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital quantities 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively non-polluting), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V
- Using the chip: AT89S52
- Crystal: 11.0592MHZ
- Baud rate: 9600
- Compilation environment: Keil
|Dimensions||3.2 × 2 × 2.2 cm|