PCF8574 8-Bit I2C I/O Expander Board
PCF8574 Remote 8-Bit I/O Expander for I2C Bus.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The PCF8574 Expander Board is an I/O expansion module based on I2C interface, can expand 8 Input/output with 2 Input/output (more than 8 PCF8574 can be used simultaneously, expand to 64 I/Os).
This IO Expansion Board features I2C pin header on one side, and I2C connector on the opposite side. Hence, it’s more flexible to connect the board to your development system. The board also supports I2C cascading, allowing the use of multi module connected to the I2C bus at the same time by connecting the pin header and connector.
- Support two interface types to access the target board: pin header or row seat
- Support I2C bus cascading (through the method of pin header and row socket docking, multiple I2C modules can be used at the same time)
- Typical Applications: I/O Expansion for MCUs with I/O Resource Shortage
- Main resources: PCF8574, I2C interface, 8-bit parallel port