PIC-BLE Development Board
PIC-BLE development board makes wireless applications development quick and easy. It combines PIC16LF18456, ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication™ and RN4870 Bluetooth Low Energy Module.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The PIC-BLE development board makes wireless applications development quick and easy.
It combines an eXtreme Low Power (XLP) PIC16LF18456 microcontroller, an ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication™ secure element and the RN4870 Bluetooth Low Energy Module.
The board USB interface provides a convenient serial port (virtual UART), the simplicity of drag and drop programming, but also full programmer and debugger capabilities supported by an award-winning Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Microchip MPLAB® X IDE.
Connect it to your Bluetooth LE capable mobile phone or tablet using the LightBlue® app (iOS and Android versions available) to activate the exclusive graphical user interface and interact with all the boards sensors and features.
- PIC16LF18456 XLP microcontroller (feat. 12-bit ADCC)
- RN4870 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module
- ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication™ Device
- MCP9844 Temperature Sensor
- BMA253 Acceleration Sensor
- SST25PF040CT 4Mb Serial Flash
- mikroBUS Header, connect 700+ sensors and actuators
- Two user LEDs
- A Push Button
- The On-board USB interface includes:
- Board Identification in Microchip MPLAB X
- Full IDE Programming and Debugging support
- Virtual COM port (CDC)
- Drag and Drop programming (MSD)
- One Logic Analyzer channel (DGI Debug GPIO)
- USB and Battery Powered (CR2032)
Download User’s Guide
For more information to download documentations and project source codes, please visit: http://www.microchip.com/PIC-BLE
Introducing the AVR and PIC BLE Development Platforms
Getting Started with PIC®-BLE