PIC16F1823 Microcontroller Mini Development Board
PIC16F1823 Microcontroller Mini Development Board, a compact size PCB dev board for PIC16F1823 which is supported by MPLAB Code Configurator.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The PIC16F1823 Microcontroller Mini Development Board is a minimum system mini development board for the PIC16F1823, a 14 pin PIC microcontroller with 3.5KB of Flash memory, 128B of RAM with UART, SPI, I2C1, ADC, ECCP, Comparators, TMR0/TMR2 and more.
Internal resources are relatively small, so the microcontroller is simple and convenient to use. The operating voltage is 1.8V – 5.5V.
The PIC16F1823’s peripherals can be set up graphically using the MPLAB Code Configurator (MCC) plugin, saving you weeks of development time.
It has a compact size and breadboard friendly with with header pins to access all the pins of the microcontroller. A perfect low cost development board to get started with PIC microcontrollers.
- Compact size. Breadboard friendly
- Only a few necessary peripheral circuits : Reset Buttons, Crystal and decoupling Capacitors
- All the pins are accessible with header pins
- Great for small projects that require a small MCU and compact size PCB
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V – 5.5V
- PIC16F1823’s peripherals can be set up graphically using the MPLAB Code Configurator (MCC)