PIC16F1826 – 8bit PIC Microcontroller, 32MHz, 3.5KB, 256Byte, mTouch
PIC16F1826-I/P – 8 Bit MCU, PIC16 Family PIC16F18XX Series Microcontrollers, 32MHz, 3.5KB, 256Byte, with mTouch Sensing Module, 18 Pins.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The PIC16F1826-I/P is an enhanced mid-range PIC16 family 8-bit powerful yet easy-to-program CMOS flash based Microcontroller.
This product offer all of the advantages of the well recognized mid-range x14 architecture with standardized features including 3.5kB of addressable program memory size, 256bytes of data memory size, Integrated Capacitive mTouch Sensing Module, 16 general-purpose I/O pins, two comparators, 12-channel 10-bit analog-to-digital (A/D) converter and one 5-bit digital-to-analog (D/A) converter. This device operates at a maximum frequency of 32MHz with wide operating voltage of 1.8 to 5.5V.
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 3.5
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 8
- SRAM Bytes: 256
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 256
- Digital Communication Peripherals: 1-UART, 1-SPI, 1-I2C1-MSSP(SPI/I2C)
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals: 1 Input Capture, 1 ECCP,
- Timers: 2 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit
- ADC Input: 12 ch, 10-bit
- Integrated Capacitive mTouch Sensing Module
- Number of Comparators; 2
- Temperature Range (C): -40 to 125
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 1.8 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 18
- Low Power: Yes