PIC18F25K50 – 8bit PIC Microcontroller, 48MHz, 32KB, 2KB, USB
PIC18F25K50-I/SP – 8 Bit MCU, Flash, PIC18 Family PIC18F K5x Series Microcontrollers, 48MHz, 32KB, 2KB, USB 2.0 Module, 28 Pins.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
PIC18F25K50-I/SP is a high-performance PIC18 family 8-bit powerful yet easy-to-program CMOS flash based Microcontroller with up to 16 MIPS of processing power with benchmark nanoWatt XLP extreme low power consumption.
This product offer all of the advantages of the well recognized high-performance x16 architecture with standardized features including 32kB of addressable program memory size, 2048bytes of data memory size, 25 general-purpose I/O pins, Universal Serial Bus 2.0 Module, two comparators, 14-channel 10-bit analog-to-digital (A/D) converter and one 5-bit digital-to-analog (D/A) converter, Internal 48MHz Oscillator with USB Accuracy via Active Clock Tuning from USB Host, wide operating voltage of 2.3 to 5.5V and is supported by MPLAB Code Configurator (MCC) to speedup and simplify your USB design projects.
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 32
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 12
- SRAM Bytes: 2,048
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 256
- Digital Communication Peripherals: 1-UART, 1-SPI, 1-I2C1-MSSP(SPI/I2C)
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals: 1 CCP, 1 ECCP,
- Timers: 2 x 8-bit, 2 x 16-bit
- ADC Input: 14 ch, 10-bit
- Number of Comparators: 2
- Number of USB Modules: 1, FS Device:
- Internal 48MHz Oscillator with USB Accuracy -Via Active Clock Tuning from USB Host
- Temperature Range (C): -40 to 85
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 2.3 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 28
- Low Power: Yes