PIC18F26K83 – 8bit PIC Microcontroller, 64MHz, 64KB, 4KB, CAN Bus
PIC18F26K83-I/SP – 8 Bit MCU, Flash, PIC18 Family PIC18F K83 Series Microcontrollers, 64MHz, 64KB, 4KB, CAN Bus, 28 Pins.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The PIC18F26K83-I/SP microcontroller with CANTM technology in 28-pins features a 12-bit ADC with Computation (ADC2) automating Capacitive Voltage Divider (CVD) techniques for advanced touch sensing, averaging, filtering, oversampling and threshold comparison.
In addition, the product family includes Vectored Interrupt Controller with fixed latency for handling interrupts, System Bus Arbiter, Direct Memory Access capabilities, UART with support for Asynchronous DMX, DALI and LIN transmissions, SPI, I2C, memory features like Memory Access Partition (MAP) to support customers in data protection and bootloader applications, and Device Information Area (DIA) which stores factory calibration values to help improve temperature sensor accuracy.
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 64
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 16
- SRAM Bytes: 4,096
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 1024
- Digital Communication Peripherals: 2-UART, 1-SPI, 1-I2C
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals: 4 CCP
- Timers: 3 x 8-bit, 4 x 16-bit
- ADC Input: 24 ch, 12-bit
- Number of Comparators: 2
- Number of CAN Modules: 1 CAN
- Temperature Range (C): -40 to 85
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 1.8 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 28
- Low Power: Yes