PIC18F45K22 – 8bit PIC Microcontroller, 64MHz, 32KB, 1.5KB
PIC18F45K22-I/P – 8 Bit MCU, Flash, PIC18 Family PIC18F K2x Series Microcontrollers, 64 MHz, 32 KB, 1.5 KB, 40 Pins.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
The PIC18F45K22-I/P is a high-performance PIC18 family 8-bit powerful yet easy-to-program CMOS flash based Microcontroller with up to 16 MIPS of processing power with benchmark nanoWatt XLP extreme low power consumption.
This product offer all of the advantages of the well recognized high-performance x16 architecture with standardized features including 32kB of addressable program memory size, 1536bytes of data memory size, 36 general-purpose I/O pins, two comparators, 28-channel 10-bit analog-to-digital (A/D) converter and one 5-bit digital-to-analog (D/A) converter. This device operates at a maximum frequency of 64MHz wide operating voltage of 1.8 to 5.5V.
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 32
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 16
- SRAM Bytes: 1,536
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 256
- Digital Communication Peripherals: 2-UART, 2-SPI, 2-I2C2-MSSP(SPI/I2C)
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals: 2 CCP, 3 ECCP,
- Timers: 3 x 8-bit, 4 x 16-bit
- ADC Input: 28 ch, 10-bit
- Number of Comparators: 2
- Temperature Range (C): -40 to +85 °C
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 2.3 to 5.5 V
- Pin Count: 40
- Low Power: Yes