SIM800L GSM/GPRS Module
SIM800L GSM/GPRS module. Send SMS, make a call, transfer data through the GPRS/GSM unit.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The SIM800L is a GSM/GPRS module which allows you to send a message, make a call, transfer data through the GPRS/GSM unit. This SIM800L module has a set of TTL level serial interface, a set of power supply interface, as well as a set of antenna for use when interfacing on this module.
- Module models: SIM800L (latest module, performance than SIM900 / M590)
- TTL Serial Port, Directly Connect to the Microcontroller.
- Charge the Module, It will Automatically Boot and Search for Network.
- Onboard Signal Indicator will always be flashing. It flashes slowly when there is a signal; it flashes quickly when there is no signal.
- Chip: SIM800L
- Voltage: DC 3.7-4.2V(1A CURRENT PEAK)
- Support Networks: Quad-band Network
- Module Size: 2.5 X 2.3CM
- SIM800L GPRS GSM Module with Antenna Cable
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHZ
- Used in GSM Based Projects, GPS Based Projects, Robotics Projects, OR 8051/AVR/ARM/PIC/Arduino/Raspberry-PI Based Projects
- GPRS Multi-Slot CLASS12 Connectivity: Max. 85.6KBPS(DOWN-LOAD/UP-LOAD)
- GPRS Mobile Station Class B
- Controlled by at command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM ENHANCED AT COMMANDS)
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply Voltage Range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V TO 5.0V Logic Level
- Low Power Consumption, 1MA in Sleep Mode