SIM900 GSM/GPRS Shield Development Board For Arduino
SIM900 GSM/GPRS Shield Development Board For Arduino and Microcontrollers supporting SMS, GPRS and Calls.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The SIM900 GSM/GPRS Shield Development Board is 100% compatible with all standard Arduino development boards and clones. It based on SIM900 module from SIMCOM, it provides you a way to communicate using the GSM cell phone network.
The shield allows you to send/receeive SMS, MMS, GPRS and Audio via UART by sending AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands).
The shield also has the 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM900 module(They are all 2V8 logic) present on-board.
- M2M (Machine 2 Machine) Applications.
- Remote control of appliances.
- Remote Weather station or a Wireless Sensor Network.
- Vehicle Tracking System with a GPS module.
- 1x SIM900 GSM GPRS Quad-Band Modules 2G Development Shield Board for Arduino
- 1x GSM antenna
- Material : Plastic
- Color : Blue
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850 / 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands – Standard Commands: GSM 07.07 & 07.05 | Enhanced
- Commands: SIMCOM AT Commands.
- Power select – select the power supply for GPRS shield(external power or 5v of arduino)
- Power jack – connected to external 4.8~5VDC power supply v
- Antenna interface – connected to external antenna
- Serial port select – select either software serial port or hardware serial port to be connected to GPRS Shield
- Hardware Serial – D0/D1 of Arduino
- Software serial – D7/D8 of Arduino
- Status LED – tell whether the power of SIM900 is on
- Net light – tell the status about SIM900 linking to the net
- UART of SIM900 – UART pins breakout of SIM900
- Microphone – to answer the phone call
- Speaker – to answer the phone call
- GPIO,PWM and ADC of SIM900 – GPIO,PWM and ADC pins breakout of SIM900
- Power key – power up and down for SIM900
- Low power consumption – 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Industrial Temperature Range – -40 to 5 Celsius +8
- Make sure your SIM card is unlocked.
- The product is provided as is without an insulating enclosure. Please observe ESD precautions specially in dry (low humidity) weather.
- The factory default setting for the GPRS Shield UART is 19200 bps 8-N-1. (Can be changed using AT commands).
- The SIM900 Board Input is 5-26V 2A. Recommended: more than 9V/2A