Soil Hygrometer Moisture Sensor Module
Soil Hygromete Moisture Sensor Module with 2P Jumper Cable.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This Moisture Sensor can be used to detect moisture, when the soil is dry, the module outputs a high level, whereas output low. Using this sensor make an automatic watering system, so that your garden plants without people to manage.
- Plant Monitoring System
- Smart Irrigation Control System
- Automatic Plant Watering Device
- Smart Plant Care
- 1 x Soil moisture detector module
- 1 x Probe
- 2P Jumper Cable
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V.
- Adjustable sensitivity (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Dual output mode, analog output more accurate.
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
- With power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green).
- Having LM393 comparator chip, stable.
- Panel PCB Dimension: 3cm x 1.5cm.
- Soil Probe Dimension: 6cm x 2cm.
- Cable Length: 21cm.
- VCC: 3.3V-5V
- GND: Ground
- DO: Digital output interface(0 and 1).
- AO: Analog output interface.
Instructions for Use
- Soil moisture module is most sensitive to the ambient humidity is generally used to detect the moisture content of the soil.
- Module to reach the threshold value is set in the soil moisture, DO port output high, when the the soil humidity exceeds a set threshold value, the module D0 output low.
- The digital output D0 can be connected directly with the microcontroller to detect high and low by the microcontroller to detect soil moisture.
- The digital outputs DO shop relay module can directly drive the buzzer module, which can form a soil moisture alarm equipment.
- Analog output AO and AD module connected through the AD converter, you can get more precise values of soil moisture.