Speed Measuring Sensor Module
Speed Measuring Sensor Module, can be use to measure speed of rotation of motors, etc.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Speed Measuring Sensor Module is widely used in motor speed detection, pulse count, the position limit, etc.
The DO output pin can be directly connected to a microcontroller IO port, if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect.
DO output pin can also be connected to a relay, limit switch, and other functions, it can also be connected to an active buzzer module to raise an alarm, etc.
- Using imported optical coupling sensor, width 5mm.
- It have the output state light, if output high level, the lights are off. if output low level ,it on.
- Good signal and waveform, with strong driving ability for more than 15mA.
- The working voltage of 3.3V to 5V.
- Output: digital switch output (0 and 1).
- Equipped with a fixed bolt hole, easily install.
- Small board PCB size: 3.2 cm x 1.4 cm.
- Use the LM393 wide voltage comparer
- VCC Connect the positive 3.3 or 5 V power supply
- GND Connect power negative
- DO TTL switch signal output
- AO not connected.