StudentCompanion ESP8266 IoT Development Board kit
StudentCompanion ESP8266 IoT Development Board kit.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The ESP8266 is a wonder WiFi module that can literally give any microcontroller access to WiFi network and thus enabling countless Internet of Things (IoT) and Home Automation applications at a fraction of cost compared to the alternative options.
It can be used in home automation applications, industrial wireless control, baby monitors, IP cameras, wearable electronics, security ID tags, WiFi weather measurement stations, etc.
StudentCompanion ESP8266 IoT Development Board is a simple open source hardware with ESP8266, a 3.3V power supply, a button for selecting the booting mode of the board, a relay that can be used for Home Automation applications and some header pins for easy access.
This simple board is sold as an easy-to-build soldering kit, It includes the circuit board, Omron model G5LE-14 DC5 relay, header pins for easy access of ESP8266 inputs, 3-position screw terminal block, the relay drive transistor, flyback diode, power indication LED, 3.3V power supply and stacking header socket set for the Olimex MOD-WIFI-ESP8266-DEV module.
- Includes MOD-WIFI-ESP8266-DEV
- Relay 10A/250VAC with connector and status LED
- A button for easier access to UART ESP8266 mode
- Power jack for +5V external power supply
- 2x5 header connector for peripheral access
- Row of 16 pin holes at 0.1" step with all ESP8266 signals accessible; male-male 16-pin connector included
- 4 mounting holes