TC74A0-3.3VAT Temperature Sensor
TC74A0-3.3VAT – Temperature Sensor IC, Digital, ± 2°C, -40 °C, +125 °C, TO-220, 5 Pins.
Note: Specifications, Prices & Availability may change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only. E&OE
- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
TC74 is a serially accessible digital temperature sensor particularly suited for low cost and small form-factor applications.
Temperature data is converted from the on-board thermal sensing element and made available as an 8-bit digital word. Communication with the TC74 is accomplished via a simple 2-wire SMBus/I2C™-compatible serial port. This bus also can be used to implement multi-drop/multi-zone monitoring. The SHDN bit in the CONFIG register can be used to activate the low-power Standby mode.
Temperature resolution is 1°C. Conversion rate is a nominal 8 samples/sec. Power consumption in only 200 µA (5 µA Standby).
Small size, low installed cost and ease of use make the TC74 an ideal choice for implementing thermal management in a variety of systems.
- Digital Temperature Sensing in SOT-23-5 Package
- Outputs Temperature as an 8-Bit Digital Word
- Simple Serial Port Interface
- Solid State Temperature Sensing:
- ±2°C Accuracy from +25°C to +85°C
- ±3°C Accuracy from 0°C to +125°C
- Supply Voltage of 2.7V to 5.5V
- Low Power:
- 200 µA (typ.) Operating Current
- 5 µA (typ.) Standby Mode Current
- Pin Count: 5
- Resolution: 8 bit